- Malaysia Visit Visas.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
- 4 to 5 Star Hotels.
3 Nights in Kuala lumpur (Centrally located at Bukit Bintang)
- 5* Maya Hotel (Studio Room)
- 4* Corus Hotel (Deluxe Room)
- 4* Verdant Hill (Superior Room)
- 4* Furama Bukit Bintang (Deluxe Room)
2 Nights in Langkawi (At Beach)
- 4* Holiday Villa Beach Resort (Deluxe Room)
- 4* Century Beach Langkawi Resort (Partial Sea View Room)
- 4* Ombak Villa (Ombak Suite) or Equi.
2 Nights in Penang
- 4* Bay View Beach Resort (Deluxe Side Sea View Room)
- 4* Holiday Inn Resort Penang (Sea View Room) or Equi.
1 Night in Kuala lumpur (Centrally located)
- 4* Corus Hotel (Deluxe Room)
- Half-day Guided City Tour + Petronas Twin Tower (Entry Tickets) + Buffet Dinner at Saloma Restaurant by Private Car.
- Full-day Genting Highlands Tour, includes: Batu Caves & Cable Car by Private Car.
- Full-day Sunway Lagoon Water Park Tour, includes: 6 Parks + KL Tower (Entry Tickets) + Buffet Dinner at 360 Atmosphere Revolving Restaurant by Private Car.
- Evening Sunset Cruise Tour with B.B.Q Dinner by Private Car.
- Private Car with Chauffeur Guide for 8 hrs (For One day) with following Entry Tickets.
- Cable Car (Crystal Glass Gandola, No need to stand in a queue)
- ATV Ride (Adventure Bike)
- 3D Art Museum (Entry Tickets)
- 6D Cine motion (Entry Tickets)
- Under Water World (Entry Tickets)
Half-day Penang Guided City Tour by Private Car + Penang Hill (833 m ASL.) Tour by Funicular Train.
Domestic Flight / Ferry / Luxury Bus:
- Kuala lumpur – Langkawi by Air
- Langkawi – Penang by Sea (Fastest Ferry)
- Penang – Kuala lumpur by Luxury Double Decker Bus (Refreshment will be served on board)
All Airports / Seaports / Bus Stands pick n drop Service by Private Car.
Package Cost: Rs. 130,000/head for the Group Size of 2 Adults.
Return Air Tickets (Lahore – Kuala lumpur), Estimated Air fare : Rs. 45,000/head (Malindo Air) Lunch & Dinner (Except mentioned above),
Personal nature expenses: Shopping, Beverages, Room Service, Telephone calls, porter, tips, camera fees, and photo shoot,etc.
Visa processing time: 2 Weeks.
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa processing:
- Original Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Last 6 months bank statement (at least covering your travel expenses),
- Account maintenance certificate
- Passport size photos (White Background) 4 nos (each)
- Visa request addressing Malaysian embassy on Business / Job letter-head (With sign & stamp)
- Copy of CNIC.
- Wedding Card for Honeymoon Couples
Proposal is an offer & subject to revision & change. No firm reservations have been made as yet. Tour itinerary is subject to change. Usman World Travel has offered the tour package with “Professional Honesty” and taking care of client’s comfort. Issuing or denying a visa is a “sovereign will” of embassy of every country. Applicants may be called for interview by concerned embassy. Usman World Travel cannot be held responsible for visa rejection or delay in visa process by the embassy.
Terms & Conditions:
Packages are subject to availability, price may change, and tours once booked are non-refundable & no refund in case of no-show/cancellation/Date change/half utilization of tour. Any increase up to the time of package finalization, shall be payable by the tourist. Exchange rates are subject to change. Similar hotels will be offered if mentioned hotels are not available. In case of hotels & air tickets up gradation, Differential shall be payable by the client. Hotel or tour cancellation is subject to respective hotel rules and regulation. We look forward to your early response.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]